Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day!





Saturday when the snow started coming down I began to panic. We were getting ready to go over to Gina Sacco's house for a holiday party, I hate driving in the snow so I told Mike let's just stay for an hour. Well the party was a lot of fun, so we stayed for a long time. We got home a little after midnight. Poor Coopy was in his kennel, so we immediately took him outside to try out the snow. Mike walked him out, he paused for a moment then started going crazy. He loved the texture, and just started digging his face right in it. It was really fun, nobody was out in our neighborhood so it was just the crazy Whitesel's walking the streets in the wee hours of the morning.

1 comments:

Morgan & Erik said...

CUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love all his curly hair!