


Cooper started Puppy Kindergarten last night, and is the star of the class. Though right in the middle of play time, he ran over to the corner and starting peeing, I was so embarassed! He did so good, we covered sit, lay down, spin, and some brain teasers for him. He was so exhausted, he came home and laid on the ground right at the top of the stairs and fell asleep. He slept in this morning until after 7am! He's never done that before. Mike and I are such proud puppy parents!
With the weather being so cold, I decided Cooper needed a coat like the rest of his friends in the neighborhood. Mike has been so against this, so I thought I would try to find something Mike would like. I got him a letterman's jacket with a big "W"! He loved it, Mike hated it. He's mad at me. Oh well, Coopy will be warm for the winter.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Puppy Kindergarten!
Posted by Mike and Tara at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the Husky outfit and also you blog!
Post a Comment