Life has been so crazy the last few weeks. I started going to school at night, and I got promoted at work so I've been working a ton of hours on top of trying to study. I just finished my first class, and I've realized how easy life was as a college student. I would love to go back, but that's not going to pay the mortgage or the car payment. I miss being a kid!

Mike and Cooper got had a boys weekend at the Whitesel cabin last weekend. They went up for the annual cleanup, and I stayed behind to study for my final. They had a blast, and Cooper loved hanging out with his cousin Sammy the beagle.
Coopy is such a spoiled puppy, I'm posting a few pictures of some of his new treats he's had lately. I of course have to post a picture of Mike's pride and joy....his new beard. He is growing a beard for Matt's Bachelor party next weekend, I can hardly wait until May 10th for
him to come home and shave it off!
him to come home and shave it off!

0 comments:
Post a Comment