This is what I am constantly shouting! My neighbors probably hate me. This is our first week with Cooper and it's been rough. Mike left Tuesday for California which leaves me as a single puppy Mom. It's been such a struggle leaving him home while I got to work he just cries, and cries. I've been coming home at lunch everyday only for about 15 minutes to fed him, take him out, etc. Then race home from work so I can give him attention. Being in a kennel all day is no fun, so when I do get home he is bouncing off the walls, running in circles, chewing on everything including our new couch. I've been waking up every 3 hours of the night to take him outside. He finally learned to go number 2 outside this morning, yippee!
Coop and I had a little date night to PetSmart last night to get some new treats and to get his nails clipped. He did good, and as with our last visit everyone in the store came running over to pick him up. He's so cute, but such a stinker.
I am so excited for Mike to come home tonight. I will be waiting at the door with Cooper!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
NO! NO! NO!
Posted by Mike and Tara at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment