We had a very busy weekend, on Friday we hung out with Jeni, Brad and Skunk. On Saturday Tara had attended a bridal shower, and we both attended a celebration for Tara's Uncle Jim on Saturday night. It's been one year since he passed away, and we all did what he would be wanting us to do, eating and drinking. Today is Mother's day, we spent the day with both families. First we went to the Whitesel's to celebrate with Sharron, and Anna. Then went to the Kedrowski's for dinner. Now we are getting ready to watch Sopranos!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey chunk its your bud Oliver. Im super drunk and somebody is telling me that my little cuz (Nick) is on some pussy shit and fighting somebody elses war. So I googled his name to show him the pic with Nick in action and found your domesticated crap:) so Im gonna hassle ya a little bit and make you read my drunken ramblings. I hope your fiance gets it first. Hello Im Oliver Nick Bajema and Matt Bajema big bad scary cousin. Just kidding but its nice to see that ypur doing good and happily along the path of life. So to the point, your Nicks main man and Nick and I didnt really have a relationship as we entered our adult lifes. We was brothers growing up and then nothin. He went his way and I went mine. I always thought that Nick was a tard frat dude. Still my cuz and still much love but not my scene. And then i heard he was enlisting and i thought he wa fuckin nuts. When do frat guys mainly guys like Frank the tank (old school the movie) or Nick the brick enlist to go to war???? I never understood and never thought that Nick was that guy. I thought he was all about farting and drinking beer and having a good time. Where did this come from? Do you know? And Matt WHAT? You know my immediate family better than i do. Im asking you these in confidental between you ur girl and me. I cant talk to Sharon and Gary about it and my moms dosent have the facts straight. I also think that they would tell you the real deal no sugar coating. Man rambling on but Id like to get together and talk or whaterever.(sound like a efin chick). Yo I just want u to know that i have an unbelievable amount of respect for the man he has become, alot more brave tham I could ever be. Weve all made choices and gone down diffeent paths but some how the path that most of us choose is the one that never crossed our minds. Spit second decisions that change our life forever. I never in my wildist dreams did I ever see Nick leading soldiers and fellow friends into battle. I remember eating sand in the fucking sand box, and now hes eating and breathing sand and thats the last of his worries. Mike your a good man and a loyal friend, genuine friends are hard to come by and im glad Nicks got such a LARGE:) rock to lean on when he needs to. Drop me a line sometime. Cell# 206-849-6530, or send me an e-mail @ Oliver@jaxxllc.com. Stay up and keep it really real.
Post a Comment